I’m always looking for inexpensive ways to spruce up the house, especially the walls. So this wall piece is my latest addition.
I love the personal touch family pictures can bring to a home. I like walking by and remembering all the fun and amazing things we’ve done together. It really brightens my day!
So I think you should make one too!
1. Start with the longest row of pictures, which is the 3rd row from the top. This row has nine pics. Place one picture dead center, and then place 4 pictures on each side of it. Stand back and make sure the line of pictures is straight. If you’re a perfectionist, you can pull out the level, just to make sure. It’s important you get this row straight, because the rest of the wall depends on it.
2. Now make the row below it. This row has 8 pics. Start in the middle by placing each picture right in between the picture above it. Now do the same thing with the next row below that, using 7 pictures.
3. For the next row, you’ll only use 4 pictures, but do the same thing you did with the rows above it, by placing each pic in between the two above it.
4. Now place 2 pics directly below the middle two pictures of the row above it. And then one more picture below that right in between the 2 pictures above it.
5. Moving back up to the row you started with, find the picture directly in the middle of the row. This should be the first picture you placed on the wall. Imagine that pic, cut into fourths. You’re going to place 2 pics above this pic, one 1/4 from the right side, and one 1/4 from the left side. Making a gap in the middle of the row. If that didn’t make sense, look at the picture, it might help. Then continue by placing 8 pictures total in that row.
6. Then place the rest of your pictures above and in between the pictures below it. And you’re done!
Stand back and admire your new art piece. It’s lovely, isn’t it?