Tutorial: A Very Simple Hair Bow
Oh how I love making little hair things for Z. I've made a variety of things, but these are by far my favorite. I couldn't possibly love these little bows any more. They're so cute, so easy to make, and incredibly cheap. What's not to love, right? So let's get started.
1. Gather supplies: ribbon, a glue gun, and a hair clip
2. Measure your ribbon. You need 1 - 5" strip, 1- 4" strip, and 1 - 2" strip
3. Fold your 5" and 4" strips in half and make a crease at the half point. You now know exactly where your half way point is. Now bring both ends together to meet in the middle and glue.
4. Glue one piece on top of the other with a dab of glue in the middle.
5. Take the 2" strip and wrap it around the other pieces and the clip. Glue into place. *This can be a little tricky because you want the strip to go under the middle of the clip, but over the two sides of the clip.
6. Then flip it over and you have a perfect little hair bow.
Easy right? I think so. It doesn't get much cuter than this.